Where We Come From
We've been providing website design & hosting services to a variety of industries since 2001. Our years of experience and straight forward approach to websites enables us to keep our websites both user friendly and functional without the high prices.
One of the most common comments we hear from members is how happy they are to have a professionally designed and supported website for their association. Our support team understands the unique needs of associations and the importance of usable and informative websites for their members. With our approach whenever there's something you don't understand or need help with we'll be happy to take care of it or explain it to you.
Our veteran Support Team enjoys what they do and take pride in doing it. We make sure you aren't left hanging when you need help.
- Most help requests are resolved in less than 15 minutes during business hours. After hours support is provided as well.
- Helpful Tips for Administrators Located Throughout the Website
- Step-by-Step Knowledgebase with Screenshots and Advice
- Immediate Help Suggestions on Every New Support Request
- And of Course, Us!
How do we do it? We focus on our core business which gives you high powered service at a fraction of the cost.
- 100% web based websites. You have no software to install on your computer.
- We've designed our functionality for medium to small sized groups.
- Easy to understand pricing with no hidden costs.
- Develop features that our clients want. We're always open to enhancement requests.
- User friendly websites that are loved by both administrators and visitors.
Network and Reliability
Our servers and network infrastructure are located at a datacenter in Virginia. We have chosen our current datacenter after careful investigation, as it has proven to be among the most reliable. Their continuous server monitoring, upgrading and on-site technician keep our websites running at peak performance.
We've also found it to be much easier and cheaper to utilize new and power servers vs dealing with problems and down time from low end systems. Yes, it's important.
- 24/7 server monitoring by certified system administrators
- Multi Core Dell Servers
- Linux Operating Systems
- 100% Redundant Cisco Network
- Unlimited Private Network Bandwidth
- Redundant Gigabit Backbone to the Internet
- Dedicated Power Supply
- Fully redundant, state-of-the-art routing equipment
- Network Intrusion Detection System
- Denial of Service Protection
- Nightly Backups